- Set strict deadlines.
- Parkinson’s Law: The work will be done according to how much time you give it. And dragging it for too long expands the work and makes it more important than it really is.
- Start before you are ready
- Putting it out there into the world, announcing it (accountability)
- If you set too high expectations for yourself and make it too perfect, it’s never going to be finished. You will give it too much time and care about it too much
- You can always tweak it and make changes later on
- Take whatever you’ve worked on, any projects you’ve finished as a learning experience. Apply what you’ve learnt on another new project. Keep improving incrementally.
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2m74mZf