For a spectacular life, remember SOCC:
- Sappy means happy: Hugs, puppies, and helping. Corny? Maybe. But quite effective.
- Optimism: It leads to a longer, happier life and more support from loved ones. Brighten up, Eeyore.
- Control: Be concrete about your plans and feel in control to be stress-proof and gritty.
- Communication: Talk more for a happier relationship. They remember how you made them feel.
- And…stop spending so much time on the internet:
1) Sappy Means Happy
- Take note of beautiful things around you
- Mentor someone – you are more likely to see meaning to your life
- Watch animal videos online or even better, get a pet
- Hug someone! Especially someone you love
- Be optimistic
- If you are optimistic about your life and your goals, the people around you tend to be optimistic as well
- You don’t have to be in control, you just have to feel in control of your life. It is the antidote to stress
Don’t let your worries stay vague and scary. Get specific with your plans on how to handle things. Construct your goals in concrete terms
- Especially in relationships. Fighting is better than not having conflicts at all
- Stay compassionate during fights as people always remember the way the person made them feel during the fight, not so much anything else
from Tumblr http://ift.tt/2cGcWJ9